Understand and define features, functions and enhancements including coding, unit testing and release production in the Media team.
- Understand existing ecosystem before being able to add features, functions and enhancements.
- Design and implement including coding, unit testing and release to production.
- Follow & improve processes - with special focus on code reviews, among others.
- Improve quality with every version, and new features must match or exceed existing levels.
- Contribute to a collaborative and responsive team that owns a world-class product service.
- Through awareness question priorities and influence plans & designs.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years’ experience building multi-threaded solutions on one or more of Linux/ Android/ iOS/ Mac/ Win. Experience in developing In C++
- Good communication skills through email, specs and design docs
Verizon recently acquired BlueJeans and plans to integrate BlueJeans employees into Verizon, including its compensation and benefits programs, in due course. This position will be part of that planned integration.
- Experience with protocols: RTP/RTCP, SIP, H.323
- Experience with packet error resilience: RTX/FEC, packet pacing
- Contributions to open source projects. Culture of innovation with patents.
- Experience building AV capture, AV rendering, screen capture applications
- Using Network Emulators. Building scripts / utilities for operational excellence