· Writes high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines.
· Participates in technical design and provides estimation.
· Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight.
· Becomes a go-to person in at least one area.
· Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
· Exhibit strong problem-solving skills, helps other developers and demonstrates teamwork.
· Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability.
· Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job.
· Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms.
· 8+ years of experience in a product-driven organization.
· Excellent programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results.
· Should have experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing
· Experience in Media is a plus (Camera, Audio, Video etc)
Verizon recently acquired BlueJeans and plans to integrate BlueJeans employees into Verizon, including its compensation and benefits programs, in due course. This position will be part of that planned integration.