· Design, build, and test features/components while working with product and design team.
· Keep key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
· Work closely with QA to identify impacted regression areas post development
· Brainstorm and bring new ideas often that can improve certain aspect of business or product.
· Participate in code reviews and ensure maintenance of code quality
· Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures, Algorithms
· Having 3-5 years of experience in a product-driven organization
· Good understanding of DI and Android architecture components
· Excellent programming skills in Java/Kotlin
· Strong communication skills
· Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
· Should have experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing
· Experience in Media is a plus (Camera, Audio, Video etc)
Verizon recently acquired BlueJeans and plans to integrate BlueJeans employees into Verizon, including its compensation and benefits programs, in due course. This position will be part of that planned integration.