Telit Merges Rooms with Microsoft Teams Using BlueJeans Gateway
Telit needed to standardize global collaboration while optimizing their Microsoft Teams deployment. They selected BlueJeans Gateway to provide cloud video interop for merging Teams with existing room investments, and BlueJeans Meetings to easily connect users through one SaaS platform for consistent, video calls via rooms, devices, and laptops.
- Finding cloud video interop for merging legacy room systems with Microsoft Teams.
- Supporting global users with reliable, one-touch video calls from any device.
- BlueJeans Gateway connects multi-vendor rooms, maximizing Microsoft Teams investment.
- BlueJeans Meetings support consistent, high quality video calling from any device.
- Saved 1 million USD not needing to replace room hardware or fund new training.
- Fully integrated 36 Lifesize and 10 Poly rooms with Microsoft Teams.