The University of Michigan deepened their commitment to providing virtual exchange experiences at scale by harnessing innovation to expand access to learners on campus and worldwide. More than a videoconferencing service, BlueJeans is a partner helping to evolve the institution’s communications infrastructure.
- Optimize underutilized legacy video hardware.
- Easily enable virtual exchange classes worldwide.
- Provide superior convenience and ease of use for remote speakers.
- BlueJeans Meetings removes barriers between video conferencing systems, platforms, and devices.
- BlueJeans Events livestreaming supports reliable, multi-party communication with ease and simplicity.
- In just two years, BlueJeans is being used campus-wide.
- 30,000 minutes of meetings are conducted per hour on campus.
- Saved thousands of dollars by being able to use existing video hardware.